#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

M. Night Shamalamadingdong wanted to Life of Pi and the first Potter...need any more nightmares?

I'd rather have Baz Luhrman direct the first Potter than M. Night. I can already see that he would in a crazy need for a twist that at the end of the first movie we would've already found out that Snape was the good guy actually.

I would say even low 20s for After Earth would be one of the most staggeringly bad figures relative to expectations I've seen. I suspect you could count on one hand the number of people who predicted as low as high 20s.

Man of Steel is going to have such a wide open market.

I would say even low 20s for After Earth would be one of the most staggeringly bad figures relative to expectations I've seen. I suspect you could count on one hand the number of people who predicted as low as high 20s.

Man of Steel is going to have such a wide open market.

I actually predicted mid twenties lol. And that a few months ago.

• Like 1

If M. Night had done Life of Pi how many people who hadn't read the book would've been like "Man, fuck M. Night always ruining shit with his stupid fucking twists!"??

Coolio asks the real questions around here.

If M. Night had done Life of Pi how many people who hadn't read the book would've been like "Man, fuck M. Night always ruining shit with his stupid fucking twists!"??

I was just about to say that there already is a M. Night- size twist in Life of Pi  :lol:

Hah, what an epic failure for After Earth. Jaden Smith, you can go away now never to return because you're a crappy, unappealing little twerp who was handed success on a silver platter and then proceeded to drop the platter.

• Like 1