#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

Better in what way? Story, visuals, acting? emotional impact? The thing about RT is that the 99% score doesn't mean it's a rave. It just means that 99% of the critics think it was a good movie. To what degree of "good" varies from critic to critic. If you were a critic would you give it a rotten?

I would have given it a fresh

Why couldn't someone say that? If a movie is too slow it becomes boring. That's a problem for any movie.

That's your answer and that's fine. But I was talking to him.

Well they gave 4/5 to Hangover 2, what do they know. 

I'd say my rating system goes like this

0/5- Reprehensible garbage

1/5- Pure crap

1,5/5- Crap

2/5- Disappointing

2,5/5- Generally not that good but has some good things in it

3/5- Good

3,5/5- Very good

4/5- Terrific, would watch again

4,5/5- Even better

5/5- Superb, cream of the crop stuff

Shay's rating system is much better. See it the first time, automatic suckfest. See it again, automatically slightly better. Trend continues until the 10th viewing where it's an automatic masterpiece.

• Like 5

Shay has agreed to see Floppit 2 30 times. I hope that means he'll watch it four times a day for a week, I'm curious to know what that'll do to a person

• Like 5

Shay has agreed to see Floppit 2 30 times. I hope that means he'll watch it four times a day for a week, I'm curious to know what that'll do to a person

We should know soon enough. Wasn't he a big supporter of AE. He must be watching it 24/7 to bump up the OS BO :lol:
  • Like 1

Well I saw 6 movies this weekend

Damn! I only saw NYSM. I was planning to watch Epic or IM3 but decided to just go to SFMOMA one last time before they close for 2.5 years :lol: and it was too damn beautiful outside.