#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

I saw that and it was awful. What made it especially awful was that we didn't get any Spidey swinging because of technical difficulties or whatever and the last fight between him and Green Goblin was literally just the audience staring at an empty stage with dramatic music playing and the guy in the spider-man outfit would occasionally pop up and shoot his shitty web-shooter.

That sounds terrible. :lol:

Weren't people complaining a few days ago that IM3 was stalling a bit on its march to 400m? Looks like it's gonna be knocking on the door sooner than later. Good hold this weekend.

Who cares about how long it takes?  :lol:

It's for BSG. I'm kinda glad I don't do that. It looks fun but people take it a little too seriously.

I started the season but I've missed out on the last few weeks. It's hard for me to stay on top of games.

• Like 1

I haven't seen it, but I love how Now You See Me has left After Earth in the dust. That thing could make 120.

That would be awesome. After a somewhat close opening weekend I would just love to see NYSM double AE domestic gross. :lol:

• Like 3

Next week: The Purge loses and purges it's users.

Purge loses 65% of it's victims. (I am seeing a 70% drop possible, now there is a small chance of it going as bad as a 75%-80% drop, but not seeing that)

• Like 1

Next week: The Purge loses and purges it's users.

Purge loses 65% of it's victims. (I am seeing a 70% drop possible, now there is a small chance of it going as bad as a 75%-80% drop, but not seeing that)

People lose the urge for The Purge.

• Like 2

Well if there ever is a horror film containing the word "Hotel" or "Motel" I want to see the 2nd weekend headline saying something like "Big checkout rate"

Question is-will Now You See Me pass The Purge something this week on the dallies?

Purge probably was overestimated today also-even if it had a big drop yesterday, it probably has a bigger drop then estimated today.

(Films that drop best on Sunday tend to be kid films and Christian films, small films can do anything, they can go up or drop 60% it seems!)