MovieGuyKyle17

If the Purge really existed, what would you do?

Keep in mind, thePurge is supported by the people and one of the stipultions is that you cannot leave.  That goes against the "spirit" of the Purge.  So all of you saying that you would go out of town for those 12 hours would not be permitted to. 

I would personally try robbing a bank.

I would download every single movie in existence illegally!

One thing I was surprised they didn't touch on in the film is the amount of scumbags that would rape females (and males) during the purge. There would be an insanely high amount of unwanted pregnancies and STDs if the purge was real.

• Like 1

I would download every single movie in existence illegally!

One thing I was surprised they didn't touch on in the film is the amount of scumbags that would rape females (and males) during the purge. There would be an insanely high amount of unwanted pregnancies and STDs if the purge was real.

They clearly save it for the sequels. :P

Keep in mind, thePurge is supported by the people and one of the stipultions is that you cannot leave.  That goes against the "spirit" of the Purge.  So all of you saying that you would go out of town for those 12 hours would not be permitted to. 

I would personally try robbing a bank.

I will take a 3 day vacation. :D

If not rob a couple of banks. Go into a store and steal several TVs. Go a jewelry store and steal diamonds. Start to sell the stuff I stole.

• Like 1

As I said by the 2nd purge we would likely ban it or we all go into lockdown mode.It will be a cost benefit analysis ..should I go out and do petty crimes...or do I risk getting attacked.I am quite surprised anyone can look at the purge from an idealistic point of view.

Edited by Lordmandeep