MovieGuyKyle17

If the Purge really existed, what would you do?

Hunt everyone I hate down...?

On a completely unrelated note... Can I have the address of where you live?

[seriously mods, If I'll get a warning for this, I'll do something bad]

Everything's a joke, lawl.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

Likely people from the crappy parts of town would rob everyone, so most people would likely end up having to defend their home and having guns to deter people from doing so.

Pretty it would backfire rather then turn into some free loving hippie idealist situation. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

Likely people from the crappy parts of town would rob everyone, so most people would likely end up having to defend their home and having guns to deter people from doing so.

Pretty it would backfire rather then turn into some free loving hippie idealist situation. 

That's why we have movies like Home Alone and Skyfall... Traps... Traps everywhere.

Lets do a little test.A women attends her grandma's funeral and meets a guy. She sleeps and falls in love with him. I week later she kills her sister. Why does she do this?If any of you thought she did this so she could attend another funeral, you're most likely psychotic and would probably be causing trouble if a Purge did excise ;)

If the Purge existed, than that means that all crime is legal, and there are no laws. However, if the Purge is a law, doesn't that make it completely useless?

not really, the law simply doesn't exist for those 12 hours

and i love the premise, shame it was wasted on what sounds like a shit movie

not really, the law simply doesn't exist for those 12 hours

and i love the premise, shame it was wasted on what sounds like a shit movie

Alpha is saying Purge means no laws, but isn't no laws a law? Making the concept of the Purge fall apart on itself.

Alpha is saying Purge means no laws, but isn't no laws a law? Making the concept of the Purge fall apart on itself.

No.

The Purge means that all criminal laws are suspended for a period of 12 hours, except with regards to certain senior government officials (they are protected no matter what). So for a period fo 12 hours there are no emergency services and there will not be any prosecution for crimes committed during those 12 hours, except for those committed against the aforementioned senior government officials.

• Like 1