#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Range is 110-115 for 3 day guys

+ the Walmart money ... so over 120-125

FUCK IT ... I went to the 7pm showing and would have gone to midnight ... it's 120-125 weekend. :P, if Iron Man 3 doesn't need an asterisk, neither should this.

Edited by agkman

Sydney George St way back before it became a combined complex (2 complex next to each other became one) one of them the Hoyts 7 at the time(with just 7 screens it had one of the biggest capacities more than at the time 20-25 plexes had) with ID4 it and  Odeon Leceister square 1st week where worlds biggest grossing from memory  George St beat on admits and just under in $ (George St had 4 screens running it total of 3300 seats per 4 session group and was doing sell outs)OLS over the years has held world record cinema takes

OLS only has four screens IIRC but the biggest auditorium has 1700 seats, how many does George Street have? Biggest UK cinema I've been to is Cineworld Glasgow Renfrew Street which is huge although not the biggest which I think belongs to the Cineworld in Sheffield.

It might not be an "Oscar-worthy" (whatever that means) performance, but Talia's death is far from one of the worst ever. It's totally passable for a blockbuster movie. Internet fans just trash it because it's a Nolan movie and it's a scene that didn't hit it out of the ballpark.

:worthy:

So, which one of these should I make an Avatar for BKB? Since he's being so gracious about his loss, I didn't find any really bad ones. I can't give it to him officially until next week, unless MU beats the record again. :P Anyway, I'm choosing between resized versions of these two pics:

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

I don't usually bump my posts, but no one noticed this one, and I'm still indecisive. :P Granted I have a week until I have to choose but still... ;)