#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

SATURDAY, 5TH & 6TH UPDATEMy sources say today’s matinees are very strong and the same as opening day at $15.5M. Projections are still for Saturday’s grosses to be 20% down from Friday (because the $9M midnights was included in that result.http://www.deadline.com/2013/06/man-of-steel-beginning-worldwide-release-record-opening-day-in-the-philippines/

+ the Walmart money ... so over 120-125

FUCK IT ... I went to the 7pm showing and would have gone to midnight ... it's 120-125 weekend. :P, if Iron Man 3 doesn't need an asterisk, neither should this.

No asterisk. It seems that Walmart definitely paid $12 M for those tickets, so the money needs to be counted. It's legit.

I hated The Jokers theme in TDK.

Well it works in context of the film, it's just that it's not really a theme. It's a noise of impending doom. Fitting for context of the film, but certainly not something I can enjoy outside of the film.

No asterisk. It seems that Walmart definitely paid $12 M for those tickets, so the money needs to be counted. It's legit.

Oh I know ... but whether it's counted towards the June record or not is the question.  The movie might get 111 without it, but it will be close.

Yup, I went to watch the movie cause of all the hype. Both me and my sister left the theater "eh"

LOL Well I have never seen Skyfall. I might watch it tonight. Tried to watch Cloud Atlas and fell asleep, lol.

Oh I know ... but whether it's counted towards the June record or not is the question.  The movie might get 111 without it, but it will be close.

LOL Wal-mart is so sketchy  :ph34r: . Is there a strong chance it will miss 111 for 3 day. 

LOL Wal-mart is so sketchy  :ph34r: . Is there a strong chance it will miss 111 for 3 day. 

I'd say guaranteed it doesn't get there. It'd have to hit about 36-37M today to get there. 

Edited by riczhang

A- (under 25 and over 50 males gave it A)

It's interesting that the over 50 males gave it an A ... I guess maybe they remember seeing Superman at his biggest in the 70's, early 80's with S:TM & S2 ...

Edited by agkman