#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

It's not bad, but keeping up with the action felt a little tough at times.Not to mention Kryptons flashing lens everywhere. Holy fuck I got blinded there.

Yep, IMAX 2D. It looked awesome. I had a scary moment though when I went up to the ticket counter. Told the lady I had bought my tickets online but forgot to pack them in my luggage, so she ran my credit card to re-print the tickets. Then she reached for 3D glasses. I started panicking in my mind. I was like, "But they told me on the phone this showtime was not 3D." So I told her I didn't think it was supposed to be 3D and she goes, "Oh yeah, you're right." Sigh of relief!

LOL that one 2D show threw her off.  They have 1 2D Imax showing at my local theater. I want to get tickets for me and my daughter but you said it was loud and she can't take loud noises. I would hate to spend that kind of money and then have to leave.

Maybe I just better stick with regular 2D.

Do not watch this in IMAX 3D.Seriously.

Or in RealD or any 3D. I'm still pissed about the glasses at my press screening because it made the movie look so much smaller than I knew it was. They knew they were going to post-convert and it's like Snyder didn't give a shit.

If they're talking films that aren't direct sequels, then Avengers should only kinda be on that list.  I mean...  Shit I don't know what I mean, but it didn't exactly come out of nowhere.

It's such a mega sequel that it transcended the sequel label  :lol:

One can only hope that someday we'll get a sequel to Steel, once again starring Shaq, someday...

Just pretend that Steel got older and moved to the same small town as Adam Sandler and friends have moved to and became a cop, and Grown Ups 2 can be seen as a Steel sequel  :P

Posted Image

• Like 6