#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I imagine this is what Marvel is feeling in general right now

Posted Image

(I just wanted an excuse to post this picture)

IM3 made $400m and nealry $1.3b WW.. Which is better then Man of Steel will most likely make. They're probably unhappy though that they now have competition!

• Like 2

Expect announcements at Comic Con next month during the panel.

I do hope we get solo films and not just MoS 2, Justice League and the Batman reboot. Given the success of MoS, I think WB should risk it with Wonder Woman and the Flash films,
  • Like 1

IM3 made $400m and nealry $1.3b WW.. Which is better then Man of Steel will most likely make. They're probably unhappy though that they now have competition!

This is what I was referring to, guys. Don't take the jab so seriously. :P

• Like 2

Competition is good for everyone. Marvel is probably happy about this.

Still waiting for WB/DC to make a great film that doesn't star Batman though (in terms of quality). This was just good (with some serious problems)... they're getting there though.

Edited by Eraserhead
  • Like 1

Um Thor 2 and CA2 will be massive hits by passing 200 million dude. 

I agree with that. In The Avengers Bump thread, I had predicted for Thor 2 and CA2 to gross 300M and 260M respectively. What i disagreed with was that those movies could somehow manage 400M each. Unless i misunderstood of course and what was meant was they would do at least 400M between the two of them. In which case I totally agree.

That 51m may get revised down a bit I suspect. Outside of Arclight nothing is really poppin. It's still early though. I'll check again later. There are sell outs but it doesn't seem like a lot of extra showtimes are being added. I'm not sure I've even seen one 3d sell out. Well maybe 1.