Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/14-6/16 MOS $116,619,362

Man Of Steel does amazing numbers.

We get Spider-Man news.

This does not make sense.

I would bet there are meetings going on at WB studios with Snyder, Goyer and Nolan to map out the future of DC on film now. Pretty sure we will get an announcement during WBs SDCC panel.

I do find it amusing how TASM4 has a date, yet we still don't have a date for the next Bond. Priorities, Sony!

Yeah, it's wierd, I mean you got your Bond franchise the best route you want it to go after so many fails and there is more room for stories and development in Bond than there is in SM franchise. 

• Like 1

No one?

This is the power of Marvel right now. TT would be a much better choice than GOTG, yet which one is deep into production and which one is not even being considered.

Edited by Dining on Crow on Krypton™
  • Like 1

This is the power of Marvel right now. TT would be a much better choice than GOG, yet which one is deep into production and which one is not even being considered.

Y'know I actually liked what I saw of the TT cartoon, but I don't know about a movie. Guardians of the Galaxy I know nothing about but I'm more excited for it than Cap or Thor 2 because of the concept/cast.

• Like 1

Y'know I actually liked what I saw of the TT cartoon, but I don't know about a movie. Guardians of the Galaxy I know nothing about but I'm more excited for it than Cap or Thor 2 because of the concept/cast.

I am so not excited for GOTG it's not even funny. Cast or concept. I think it will just serve to muddy the waters and make Marvel's films look more like "Funny Book" movies than Comic Book films.  DC would be smart to stick with the more serious tone of the BB/TDK trilogy and MOS while Marvel goes off into funny animal land.

Edited by Dining on Crow on Krypton™