Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/14-6/16 MOS $116,619,362

He hasn't been around since Flopness flopped

These were Fake's last messages:

I think I will have to skip this year, again.

With my transfer coming up (and a TON of backlog work to be completed) and now my brother's wedding happening in July (LOTS of preparations to do.... Indian weddings are much more mork than Christian weddings), I don't think I will even have enough time to log on this forum, let alone play the game.

So good luck to all the participants for the rest of the game.

BTW it has been pretty amazing year and a half on this forum and earlier on BOM..... even all the fights and arguing were just meant to be fun....

So it is pretty difficult to say goodbye to y'all. I am leaving here for a couple of months, and possibly forever. I might drop in from time to time to check on the numbers, but I won't be able to have our long amazing discussions. So much fun we could have had in PR/CF/Hobbit threads.......

So goodbye (I really really hope it's only temporary)..... wish you all very best.

And these were on May 12th, so before STID was even released.

• Like 1

lol, but I know for a fact Shannon can bring it harder than he did in this. Dude's crazy. He should play the villain in everything.

Even the female ones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dngOH9G4UPw

• Like 5

Okay thanks for setting the record straight grim22.

I know he made some excuse, but it was because of Star Trek. People were tearing his thread apart and then he posted that and left

• Like 1