Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/14-6/16 MOS $116,619,362

I wonder what's the deal with the Trek movies on Father's Day. Both ST09 and STiD increases quite big on FD (15% and 20%) Maybe Paramount should consider Trek 3 to open on a Father's Day weekend.

• Like 1

I wonder what's the deal with the Trek movies on Father's Day. Both ST09 and STiD increases quite big on FD (15% and 20%) Maybe Paramount should consider Trek 3 to open on a Father's Day weekend.

It's the only time their partners and kids will go to the movies with them and can't say no.

He was so terrible right there.  :ph34r:

LOL, the number of times he repeated that line reminded me of an episode of SpongeBob Squarepants where Plankton created an alternate reality in which he owned the Krusty Krab and Mr. Krabs was trying to steal the secret recipe.  After a failed attempt Krabs backed out of the restaurant threatening that he would be back the next day..."and the next day...and the next day...and the next day...and the next day..."  I LOLed. 

Now back to our thread. 

• Like 4

Bring a friend, Ruthie. Or two, or three. Or six.

How does SOTM4 work? Do we get points as long as the movie past the gross of our choice movie? But the bolder we go, the higher point we'll get?

I got a Rth like! Fuck yeah!

I always get RTH likes...  :ph34r:

:ban:

Oh yeah? Well I always GIVE Rth likes.

Rtn doesn't even know I exist :(

I Slept with RTH Likes

You would.

Posted Image

Posted Image

What.

• Like 5