Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/14-6/16 MOS $116,619,362

I'm kind of jealous of the future generations. A hundred or two hundred years from now, people are going to look back at us and be stunned beyond belief at how so much of humanity believed in religion. I'm glad that with the digital age, religion has been questioned and scrutinized so much (especially with the younger generation). It'll only get better. 

Posted Image

• Like 1

I'm kind of jealous of the future generations. A hundred or two hundred years from now, people are going to look back at us and be stunned beyond belief at how so much of humanity believed in religion. I'm glad that with the digital age, religion has been questioned and scrutinized so much (especially with the younger generation). It'll only get better. 

wth. Why is this being posted on a boxoffice forum?

• Like 1

That's crazy haha. Theres 2 14 screens TWO MILES apart here, but a 30 screen and 22 screen RIGHT ACROSS? That's crazy haha. I really don't see how that works, but that's just me haha, I bet the prices are high there?

How much do they both seat? Are both 14 screen theaters each about 300 seats? Or is one smaller than the other?

How much do they both seat? Are both 14 screen theaters each about 300 seats? Or is one smaller than the other?

Not sure because I never count. If you mean 300 total, yes they're both over that, but I think they're about the same size. The one I go to may be a tad bigger.

Solid numbers if that's the case. Hope all goes well and WB gains some traction for more superman and dc films that will lead into justice league movie. There sure is a lot of positive news and articles regarding all this on the net. Seems to be all the talk right nowExciting times ahead :D

• Like 1

I feel like you'll never see a southern theater on this, eventhough we're the fastest growing region. And E, whats the point of having a 30 screen and 22 screen right across from each other? Is the population that big and do they play the same movies?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Florida and Virginia southern states?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Florida and Virginia southern states?

yes, but here in the south, eventhough we have big cities, everything is still low density and sparsely populated and we more theaters than we need and more to choose from, hence why we never get huge sellouts or top cities on fandango. That one in Orlando is in the #1 theme park and the DC area lacks siuthern qualities so i dont really consider it south, im talking just regular theaters.