CAYOM Year 8 Discussion Thread

The only film right now I have planned for Quarter 3 is Blood Currency, which I'll be tinkering with for a chunk of Part 1 to get it right. Tarantino requires near-perfection after all. ;)

Edited by 4815162342

American Gods is opening on July 3rd, Midnight in the Afghan Valley is opening the first weekend of August and Feed (zombie film) is opening in late August or September. Hoping American Gods can be a 200M+ hit. 

I've got a Horror planned for July 13th, at least one comedy, the date of which I haven't fully decided yet, and I'm thinking about releasing my adaptation of Death Note towards the end of August (or early September). I may also throw in another film if I can see any interesting gaps in the schedule to take advantage of, like I did with Run & Gun. 

Been meaning to ask. Do we have to post our Oscar nominated films before a specific date to get them nominated or are just any films released this year viable?

Been meaning to ask. Do we have to post our Oscar nominated films before a specific date to get them nominated or are just any films released this year viable?

All films released in Year 8 are eligible for Year 8 Oscars.