Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Never, ever ever ever, EVER, trust Nikki's predictions.

Still. I'm sure you noticed 80% of the BO websites have it over 50M.Are they trolling?

Still. I'm sure you noticed 80% of the BO websites have it over 50M.Are they trolling?

Most likely over-correcting themselves for underestimating MOS OW last week.

But 50M is definitely still in the cards.

Most likely over-correcting themselves for underestimating MOS OW last week. But 50M is definitely still in the cards.

They're setting up the "MoS drops hard at 62%" headline.

How do I edit the thread title?

More like how to edit your user name ;)Also, good starts for WWZ and MU taking into account last nights game. Really hope we have first ever 3 movies $50m+ weekend.
  • Like 1

More like how to edit your user name ;)Also, good starts for WWZ and MU taking into account last nights game. Really hope we have first ever 3 movies $50m+ weekend.

I was thinking that it happened in 2009-but then I remembered that Alvin 2 made 48M on it's OW.

Game 7 was the second highest rated game in ABC history since ABC took over in 2003. Thats over 20M viewers and an average rating of 17.7 with a peak of 22. I can WWZ noy getting hit as hard because it being an opener, plus later showtimes, but theres no doubt alot of that hit MOS.

Edited by LeFlop James
  • Like 2

Over 50 million is still possible, right. I guess we'll know for sure after friday numbers.  

Tonight will be a looooong night waiting for Rth's update. 

Either that or we have to live off on Nikki and Gitesh numbers  ^_^

• Like 2

lol its an inside joke, yall leave me aloneeee  :angry:  hahah

Edited by LeFlop James

Tonight will be a looooong night waiting for Rth's update. 

Either that or we have to live off on Nikki and Gitesh numbers  ^_^

"Monsters University seems to be a little scary in its opening, with an estimated $20-35 million for Friday's business. Not a record."

• Like 2