Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Totally deserve it if happen. I plan on a rewatch real soon. Probably tomorrow with my sister. I watched it today with a bunch of my college friends, they all loved it. We had a great time at the theater. The movie also contains powerful messages much like many Pixar movies, but what's best is that this movie's messages are ones that us students can relate to. It's really really great. 

WOM will be good among GA I'm sure, but it'll be great among the young adults  :D

is it going to be a college flick?

the final 40 minutes of Man of Steel was more fun than anything in Thor or Captain America IMO

I don't remember laughing once during that overly long final 40 minutes of the movie. (Other than Lois's final line.)

It was awesome though. It just wasn't fun.

Are you really saying that the bland piece of shit that is captain America, is better than the action packed excellence that is man of steel? I don't even know what to say to you. You obviously need to rewatch MoS otherwise you are just in denial of its awesomeness.Begone.

Yeah, it's called a personal opinion. And I doubt watching it again will change my opinion but we'll see. Man of Steel had a lot of problems. For now, Captain America > Man of Steel for me.

• Like 1

Totally deserve it if happen. I plan on a rewatch real soon. Probably tomorrow with my sister. I watched it today with a bunch of my college friends, they all loved it. We had a great time at the theater. The movie also contains powerful messages much like many Pixar movies, but what's best is that this movie's messages are ones that us students can relate to. It's really really great. 

WOM will be good among GA I'm sure, but it'll be great among the young adults  :D

Yep, I went with my nephews and all 3 of us loved it. It's hysterical and also has strong message behind.  :D

• Like 1

is it going to be a college flick?

It kinda is, but that is not all there is to it. You seriously should watch it. I totally recommend. It's also one of the funniest Pixar movies I have watched. Funny and enjoyable with lots of hearts.

Yeah, it's called a personal opinion. And I doubt watching it again will change my opinion but we'll see. Man of Steel had a lot of problems. For now, Captain America > Man of Steel for me.

I'm not sure if I agree with that, but I'll like it because the MOS hyping on this forum is getting to be a bit much. The way some people are acting, you'd think it was the best movie of the year or something like that.

It was clearly supposed to be a funny outrageous outburst so your sarcastic tone needs to fuck off. Thank you kindly.

Oh, it's supposed to be funny? Sure.

MU: 30-32M Fri 85-95M WKD

I'm sorry, but as someone who wants it to succeed, there's just no way MU's IM will be that good. There's simply no way. Pixar's June releases have proved time and time again that opening Friday is the powerhouse of the OW. Even outstanding WOM of Toy Story 3 wasn't enough to keep it from dropping 10% on Saturday. This is dropping at least 5% tomorrow. Definitely won't have that great of an IM.

Edited by superduperm

the final 40 minutes of Man of Steel was more fun than anything in Thor or Captain America IMO

Thor is pretty bland other than the performances of Hemsworth, Hiddleston, and Anthony Hopkins IMO

Yes, the part with almost no talking and just cool action and effects.

I'm not sure if I agree with that, but I'll like it because the MOS hyping on this forum is getting to be a bit much. The way some people are acting, you'd think it was the best movie of the year or something like that.

I might just be saying this because I literally just watched it, but it really was probably the best movie I've seen all year.

It kinda is, but that is not all there is to it. You seriously should watch it. I totally recommend. It's also one of the funniest Pixar movies I have watched. Funny and enjoyable with lots of hearts.

What was your opinion of "The Blue Umbrella" short? I personally thought that the idea was good, the execution was not. Also, Paperman had done the same idea a lot better last year (and still remains the best short I have seen before any animated movie)

Edited by grim22

What was your opinion of "The Blue Umbrella" short? I personally thought that the idea was good, the execution was not. Also, Paperman had done the same idea a lot better last year (and still remains the best short I have seen before any animated movie)

When I watched that short, the one word that ran through my mind was "quirky." I think that's exactly the best way to describe it. Does that mean it's good or bad? Well, depends on what mood you're in when watching it...

Well lets see there hasn't been a Zombie movie since Warm Bodies which really was more like a Horror Comedy. There hasn't been a real Horror Zombie movie since Resident Evil last September. Maybe that's why it did so well. Maybe its the Fact that Brad Pitt still is a Bankable star who really knows this actually was really surprising. Then again maybe the Movie is pretty good I haven't seen it yet.