Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

SR definitely still has imo one of the best superhero-reveal moments in movie comicdom (or is it comic moviedom? movieverse? :P ). That sequence wherein Supes catches the crashing passenger plane in the middle of a major league baseball game and carefully sets it down on the field and the crowd jumps up in applause. That was pretty awesome.

SR definitely still has imo one of the best superhero-reveal moments in movie comicdom (or is it comic moviedom? movieverse? :P ). That sequence wherein Supes catches the crashing passenger plane in the middle of a major league baseball game and carefully sets it down on the field and the crowd jumps up in applause. That was pretty awesome.

I rem it well JSE... Loved it...:)

And yet he agreed with fellow comic book dork Zack Snyder on the controversial climax in Man of Steel, while the non-comic book guy Nolan was against it when they pitched the idea to him. Funny that the guy who doesn't read the books was more hesitant about Snyder's idea.

Wasn't it Goyer's idea and Snyder was the one who just went along with it?

Just saw "Monsters University".

8/10.

Makes you appreicate the original "Monsters Inc." even more. Simply adored the first 15 mins of the film.  Loved the ending twist for THE ending. 

By the way, STAY AFTER THE END CREDITS too.

P.S.

Same theater from last night, was about full capacity, maybe even sold out, and seated 350-370.

Edited by Jordanstine
  • Like 2

Will you guys chill, seriously! When i updated the title earlier this morning, those were the numbers on BOM, ive been out paying bills so i havent checked since they udpated a few hours ago. i looked this morning and WWZ was 20 and MOS was 14M, sorry i cant refresh BOM every 5 seconds, jesus.

Will you guys chill, seriously! When i updated the title earlier this morning, those were the numbers on BOM, ive been out paying bills so i havent checked since they udpated a few hours ago. i looked this morning and WWZ was 20 and MOS was 14M, sorry i cant refresh BOM every 5 seconds, jesus.

Well, you've ruined everybody's day! Are you satisfied? 

• Like 4

It's okay. We honestly thought you were trolling or playing with MOS fans  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Posted Image

• Like 2

YOU HAVE FAILED US

BOM doesn't change numbers around like that. The MOS number is still wrong.

• Like 2

umm he is definitely trolling. The numbers were right before and then they were changed.

Right, because posting BOM 12pm numbers, but being busy and not being able to post their revised ones is trolling. K.

Superman is not supposed to kill. I don't read the books and even I know that. Nolan is the same way. That's how big of an icon Superman has become in Western culture.

Not exactly true.. Red.. Rem our big blue does indeed ________ when it is necessary.

Such as with doomsday, and  the 3 villains. And that era of Superman when he did these things is considered

the greatest comic book stories of all the time. The John Byrne era, Roger  Stern era etc.