Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

I cry buckets at the end of Big Fish.

Really? Oh, I can imagine why. I had to stop half way through the movie cause I had to leave and didn't get to watch the second part. Might aswell do that tonight.

When "Directed by Tim Burton" comes up?

From the shot of

all the people from the stories gathered onward

I'm gone.

Incidentally because there are main titles Burton's name doesn't come up at the end. :P

Edited by ddddeeee

From the shot of

all the people from the stories gathered onward

I'm gone.

Incidentally because there are main titles Burton's name doesn't come up at the end. :P

Well, thanks a lot. Next time decide on either using spoiler or quote, not a combination of them -.-

“I don’t know if I will have the time to write any more letters, because I might be too busy trying to participate. So, if this does end up being the last letter, I just want you to know that I was in a bad place before I started high school, and you helped me. Even if you didn’t know what I was talking about, or know someone who’s gone through it, you made me not feel alone. Because I know there are people who say all these things don’t happen. And there are people who forget what it’s like to be sixteen when they turn seventeen. I know these will all be stories some day, and our pictures will become old photographs. We all become somebody’s mom or dad."

Posted Image

What part? 

When the tornado was coming and Pa Kent went back to get the dog and couldn't make it out of danger in time. Clark was about to bust into Superman mode to save him. Pa gave him that look. ("Don't do it- Remember what I told you") The acting from Costner in that moment was everything.

Broke my heart.

• Like 2