Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

I had After Earth in my top 15 and not WWZ, I don't think.  :( In my defense, I literally swapped predictions for the two movies around May 20th. I had a Tele/MOS esque epiphany about WWZ all too late. 

Hah hah not liking Will and just his arrogance sometimes interviewsI(Though he is a fellow L.O.A man nowadays ) .. I was hoping this would tank predicted 30M OW lol.. And was happy it made less lol.

Damn, didn't have Wwz in my top15.Had it in my Ww top 10 though.

I just checked again, me too, Damn it, I thought for sure I had WWZ in my Top 10 WW  :angry:  :(

Olive, any updates on Chinese BO numbers? Maybe another hour?

• Like 1

Oddly, only 2 sellouts at my theater tonight, 1 for WWZ and 1 for MU.

(Though other shows were still pretty full.)

This place does a lot more business on Tuesday than it does on the weekends!

Just got back from the MoS and MU double feature. MU was better than expected, but no stand out moments like in Monsters Inc. The best gags were the ones which played on Monsters Inc nostalgia. Will put 

Good numbers for WWZ and MU. And MoS showing a May like increase in June is brilliant as well. If the MoS number stays above 15, 50M will be almost assured for the weekend. Hopefully we get the first ever weekend with 3 50M movies. Happy to see it holding so well after the horrible NBA plagued week it had.

MoS is not showing a like May increase. Adjusting for NBA it experienced almost exactly the same increase as Prometheus on the low-end. 

• Like 1

that was beautiful :mellow:

Indeed well put Baumer. I bet you avatar proably had alot reshoots too. It truly is in the finished product. We need not to associate reshoots to the Van Helsing flops and John Carter flop nightmares. Though I still love Van Helsing and would love a sequel :(

• Like 1

I can't wait to see WWZ tomorrow afternoon- I think I'll like it, but not love it. Would certainly love to, though. MU is such a great movie- even if it isn't "Pixar's best," I don't get how even the most pretentious, head up his ass sequel hater can give it a negative review. 

I just checked again, me too, Damn it, I thought for sure I had WWZ in my Top 10 WW  :angry:  :(

I've got WWZ in my top 15 and my WW top 10, so I'm awesome.

Unfortunately, I've got it below After Earth, so I'm not awesome.

Indeed well put Baumer. I bet you avatar proably had alot reshoots too. It truly is in the finished product. We need not to associate reshoots to the Van Helsing flops and John Carter flop nightmares. Though I still love Van Helsing and would love a sequel :(

Well psychology :lol: the more vivid it is the more easily we remember it and the more likely we'll associate it with reshoots. 

MoS is not showing a like May increase. Adjusting for NBA it experienced almost exactly the same increase as Prometheus on the low-end. 

But yesterday everyone was putting the Thursday number down saying "NBA can't be the only reason". Let's not get into the "adjusting for" trap. It went from 7M to 14 at the low end, that is a really good increase

Also, Prometheus went from 3.3M to 5.7M, comparing that to a 7M to 14M increase is just crazy.

• Like 1