Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

Mindless action can be done right. There should be some sense of adventure, fun or "wow, thats cool!" You also should feel like there's something at stake.* After seeing

the eighth skyscraper crumble to the ground, killing thousands of people inside,

I lifted my hands in the air and went "Nothing matters. I dont give a fuck anymore"

*The Avengers

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

Those people are what you call, fucking crazy.

Nah. They saw what TA grossed and compared TDKR to that. Context is everything. If you compare TDKR to all of the other films ever made, its domestic adjusted gross is massive. A true blockbuster.

If you compare TDKR to TA, especially after just watching TA dominate the BO, then TDKR feels like a disappointment.

Not everyone puts movie grosses in their proper context.

• Like 8

Nah. They saw what TA grossed and compared TDKR to that. Context is everything. If you compare TDKR to all of the other films ever made, its domestic adjusted gross is massive. A true blockbuster. If you compare TDKR to TA, especially after just watching TA dominate the BO, then TDKR feels like a disappointment. Not everyone puts movie grosses in their proper context.

We're only human :)

Mindless action can be done right. There should be some sense of adventure, fun or "wow, thats cool!" You also should feel like there's something at stake.* After seeing

the eighth skyscraper crumble to the ground, killing thousands of people inside,

I lifted my hands in the air and went "Nothing matters. I dont give a fuck anymore"

*The Avengers

Evacuation never happened in the movie?

Edited by Telemachos

Evacuation never happened in the movie?

Looking at all the dozens of buildings that were destroyed its highly doubtful that all of them were evacuated. There were people inside.

Edited by Telemachos

Looking at all the dozens of buildings that were destroyed its highly doubtful that all of them were evacuated. There were people inside.

Didn't the same thing happened in the THE AVENGERS with all those monsters and aliens?

Edited by Telemachos

People failed to predict 100M+ OW.So now they pick on the legs with major competition.Give it a rest. WB did what they needed to do. Snyder didn't.The sequel will happen regardless of you guys pessimism.I love how MU's fantastic hold was ignored lol.

What people? There were a lot of 100m+ predictions. A whole lot.

• Like 3

Man on Sink! No way of spinning this now. The inevitable has happened just like I was telling everyone all along.

What you told everyone was a 70 M OW and a total less than 200 M. The only one sinking here is YOU.