Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

Well at least in the avengers

they showed the heroes trying to save people from the impending collateral damage, they refused to show Superman trying to stop Zod from causing all that collateral damage. It looked as if he was fighting Zod out of vengence with no regard to his surroundings with the damage the fight is causing.

Epic fail of a post.

Faora talked about Superman being weak because he cares for others. Refused to show Superman to stop Zod? lol What movie did you watch? Superman tried to stop the ship terraforming Earth then tried to stop Zod from creating more havoc.

Abundant supply of Hate-o-rade, you have.

Edited by Telemachos

There is so much hatred in this thread. It's getting tiresome really. :(

How about that MU hold? I guess it's inline with other Pixar movies. Still great though.

And WWZ wasn't expecting to hold that well on Monday.

MOS should get a good Tuesday boost at least. (I'm hopeful)

• Like 3

He is a Nolan fan like me but Interstellar has a good chance at flopping.

It's competing vs a MARVEL original movie. What else is due November 2014?

That movie was so fucking awesome. It felt like an M Night movie with twists that actually made sense.

Although, it does go to show how the time when you see a movie effects how you view it at first. For the first 10-15 minutes of The Prestige I was thinking," what gives Alfred the right to lecture Bruce Wayne"?

There is so much hatred in this thread. It's getting tiresome really. :(

How about that MU hold? I guess it's inline with other Pixar movies. Still great though.

And WWZ wasn't expecting to hold that well on Monday.

MOS should get a good Tuesday boost at least. (I'm hopeful)

At this point, expect the absolute worst for MoS and then when numbers are out, you have a 50/50 chance to be happy or disappointed. I've learned to do this since Friday.

You've said this twice, and neither time it appears to be true.

You don't know me at all. I'm probably the biggest Nolan fan on this forum. Difference is I want to see him go back to making smaller scale movies. A flop at the box office for a big budget project would work wonders in that regard.

• Like 2

He is a Nolan fan like me but Interstellar has a good chance at flopping.

Given that 0 of his films so far have flopped, and every single one has been a critical success, how exactly does it have a "good chance" at flopping?

Haters gonna hate.

If someone spoils again anything from Man of Steel without the spoiler tags, I will ban him from this thread.

Kayu I edited your posts, please, be careful the next time. I have yet to see the movie and I already know everything about it.

Edited by CJohn

There is so much hatred in this thread. It's getting tiresome really. :(How about that MU hold? I guess it's inline with other Pixar movies. Still great though.And WWZ wasn't expecting to hold that well on Monday.MOS should get a good Tuesday boost at least. (I'm hopeful)

MoS jump will mimick TASM's at the same period of time, $5,6m-5,7m Tuesday.

Given that 0 of his films so far have flopped, and every single one has been a critical success, how exactly does it have a "good chance" at flopping?

Haters gonna hate.

Nolan is human. You are blinded by your love.

• Like 1

At this point, expect the absolute worst for MoS and then when numbers are out, you have a 50/50 chance to be happy or disappointed. I've learned to do this since Friday.

Your way is just too extreme for me. I'll just continue my way and if it doesn't come to pass, I won't dwell on it.

If someone spoils again anything from Man of Steel without the spoiler tags, I will ban him from this thread. This is a warning to everyone.

Kayu I edited your posts, please, be careful the next time. I have yet to see the movie and I already know everything about it.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1