Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

Will say if Man of Steel manages $20M this weekend, then they will drag it to $300M.

If not, NOPE.

Not hitting 20M. 2 medium openers with 2 medium holdovers = too much.

17M max.

Man of sink. Huh?  ;)

How about.....

Man Down the Sink? 

Man Down the Toilet?

Man Under Snooty TASM kid? (WW)

Man of Hype?

Man of Revolutions (Since last fight reminds me of Matrix Rev)

Man of Mediocrity

Man of "This ain't the real Superman" dude

Man of Dour/Sour?

Man of Bore.

Man who forgot to be Lovable Clark Kent

Edited by jb007

Will say if Man of Steel manages $20M this weekend, then they will drag it to $300M.If not, NOPE. And I don't think it will accomplish that personally.

It will hit $300m no matter what, even if WB have to SR it...it's got July 4th weekend and PR "double feature" boost.

Based on NotFabio's theater, it only sold around $3m in tickets to the public for Thursday night. So WB got a $9m freebie. I would just treat it like a $120m opening and subtract $9m from the total to figure out the multiplier.

Maybe WB should call up Walmart and see if they want to buy some more MOS tickets. This time for only $10 a ticket. WB will give Walmart their VIP package.

• Like 2

Maybe WB should call up Walmart and see if they want to buy some more MOS tickets. This time for only $10 a ticket. WB will give Walmart their VIP package.

Maybe Ed or ACCA can be the spokesman for WB. WB's internal memos on the subject can be "the push for 300."

• Like 1

Maybe WB should call up Walmart and see if they want to buy some more MOS tickets. This time for only $10 a ticket. WB will give Walmart their VIP

Ask Sears, Ihop and 7-eleven to buy 5M tickets each as well. That will do it over 300M with ease.

• Like 3