baumer

Tues Numbers RTH

That's a good increase for MOS. 18 M - 20 M this weekend is possible.

HI can't see going that low after a predictable 4M Thursday. Even with bad jumps it will gross more

IMO, worst case scenario is

6M (+50%)

7.5M (+25%)

5.5M (-30%)

It really is quite an unhealthy obsession worrying about MOS day to day numbers for many of you.. What more do you want at this point?? It's facing even more competition over the weekend...

Talking about BO numbers is what we do here, BKB.
  • Like 5

HI can't see going that low after a predictable 4M Thursday. Even with bad jumps it will gross more

6M (+50%)

7.5M (+25%)

5.5M (-30%)

Keep in mind, this is the first time since 2002 that July 1st has fallen on a Monday.  That's Canada's equivalent to Independence Day.  So Sunday's drops should be about 3-5% better for most films.

http://boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2002-06-30&track=spiderman.htm

• Like 6

It really is quite an unhealthy obsession worrying about MOS day to day numbers for many of you.. What more do you want at this point?? It's facing even more competition over the weekend...

It's not an obsession if you only track numbers. I'm interested to see if it can reach the 300M milestone. Not because I'm a Superman loonie, but because I'm a BO milestones loonie.

• Like 1

Does that mean we have to change our religion?

Well, we can add him as one of the god in our religion so we don't have to change it. I'm not sure how Rth will react if I treat him like Maitreya Buddha. Is he going to be ok with tummy rubbing for good luck?

Great! Didn't know that

It also looks like the holds on Monday are about 10% better for Spiderman and Clones too, so that is a good sign for MOS.

• Like 1

Well, we can add him as one of the god in our religion so we don't have to change it. I'm not sure how Rth will react if I treat him like Maitreya Buddha. Is he going to be ok with tummy rubbing for good luck?

Yes. I have it on good authority that he doesn't mind the odd tummy rubbing.
  • Like 2

If NYSM is at 105 by Sunday, with the crazy 4th week coming up, it could be close to 110 by next weekend.  125 seems possible.

• Like 2

Aren't you the one obsessed? Everything faces competition by the way.

If NYSM is at 105 by Sunday, with the crazy 4th week coming up, it could be close to 110 by next weekend.  125 seems possible.

Let's pray it doesn't loose too many theaters this and next weekend

• Like 1

6M (+50%)

7.5M (+25%)

5.5M (-30%)

Your numbers add up to 19 M. That's basically what I said. Posted Image