#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Every movie isn't made for previews. I don't take it as a bad sign for either movie. If they both can open in the 30s it will be decent. Although WHD really needs a big opening to have a chance at success. But who knows. Holdovers MU and WWZ are looking good for though. Bring on the weekend baby!

• Like 1

Every movie isn't made for previews. I don't take it as a bad sign for either movie. If they both can open in the 30s it will be decent. Although WHD really needs a big opening to have a chance at success. But who knows. Holdovers MU and WWZ are looking good for though. Bring on the weekend baby!

Walmart changed previews. Forever.  :rolleyes:

Actually... it did. I can see it happening with big tentpoles like Thor, Captain America 2, Spidey 2 and The Avengers 2 in the future. 

It did change things, and I can see it happening again in the future.

I don't think so. We know it worked out well for WB. But how do we know Walmart wasn't stuck with a bunch of tickets? This was an experiment and only time will tell if it had any long term affect on the industry.  Retailers will have to see the benefit in doing this and if it's worth it. I don't agree that it has changed anything just yet.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2