#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

That awkward moment when This Is the End will be your highest grossing movie of the summer, at least until Smurfs 2 rolls out.

Smurfs 2-Sony's biggest film of the year...or it could be *shudders* Grown Ups 2.Like it or not-that will have a audience. (Even if it looks terrible)

It's insane to think that Olympus will probably have the bigger opening weekend over WHD.  One of those things that just doesn't add up.

OHF hardly had any competation. Plus their marketing was way better than WHD.

• Like 1

It's insane to think that Olympus will probably have the bigger opening weekend over WHD. One of those things that just doesn't add up.

It's a case of the early bird catches the worm. Unless the 2nd film comes out with RAVE reviews and early screening WOM then most will just skip it as they've already seen a similar movie. As much as WHD looks good there was just no way it could overcome the "didn't we just see that movie?" sentiment that came after OHF opened.
  • Like 1

If WHD does open to 25 million, I hope people will stop insisting that Tatum is a huge draw. I like the guy but every since he had a great ear in 2012, people have been convinced that he's like the next Tom Hanks or Will Smith or something. 

• Like 2

If WHD does open to 25 million, I hope people will stop insisting that Tatum is a huge draw. I like the guy but every since he had a great ear in 2012, people have been convinced that he's like the next Tom Hanks or Will Smith or something. 

There always is the next Tom Cruise-Colin Ferrel was thought to be (yeah I know how sad that sounds)