#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

those people are all older than him and have had their flops as well your bias against tatum lol

No. I just think it is ridiculous that some people say Tatum is as big as those guys. That is just stupid. Someday he will. But that day is not today.

No. I just think it is ridiculous that some people say Tatum is as big as those guys. That is just stupid. Someday he will. But that day is not today.

True-and also most of those actors started out not doing that well-Depp was 40 when Pirates came out, Downey Jr. was in his late 40s with IM1.

And next week loan ranger and despicable me 2 and week after that pacific rim and grown ups 2 and the week after that is armageddon: red 2, ripd, turbo, the conjuring and then FINALLY a one big movie weekend: wolverine . There is no freaking respite!!!

• Like 2

And what about Downey without his Iron Man suit?

Nobody saying he is but you acting like he didnt open 3 movies last year. He eventually get there tho.

RDJ was 43 when IM1 came out. 

Thought he was in his late 40s. Well anyway my point stands-he was not that big before then. (Then again he was on drugs for years-Mel Gibson helped him get out of it)

Nobody saying he is but you acting like he didnt open 3 movies last year. He eventually get there tho.

A lot of people said he was and that WHD was totally going to murder WWZ and The Lone Ranger because Tatum was bigger than Pitt and Depp. Well. That is just not going to happen.

The Heat is killing it and WHD is flopping. I don't understand why Sony waited so long to promote it. They should have released a trailer before Olympus Has Fallen! Like Universal did with Snow White.

They should have kept their November Date and Figure out their marketing plan.

• Like 1

A lot of people said he was and that WHD was totally going to murder WWZ and The Lone Ranger because Tatum was bigger than Pitt and Depp. Well. That is just not going to happen.

He was just lucky.

And next week loan ranger and despicable me 2 and week after that pacific rim and grown ups 2 and the week after that is armageddon: red 2, ripd, turbo, the conjuring and then FINALLY a one big movie weekend: wolverine . There is no freaking respite!!!

Hey this is the model Hollywood wanted and we contributed to it.  Multiple big films every weekend.

• Like 1

A lot of people said he was and that WHD was totally going to murder WWZ and The Lone Ranger because Tatum was bigger than Pitt and Depp. Well. That is just not going to happen

I still Believe WWZ would hae open big without Pitt. IMO