#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

I wonder why...I hope they don't release sw7 in May.That is like releasing Ta and tdkr in one month.There is no doubt Ta2 and sw7 are the two most anticipated films as of now.

I doubt a May release for SW7. Disney would not do that to itself.

Friday Update #2: Sources tells BoxOffice that The Heat is headed for as much as $18 million on Friday, which puts it on pace for a debut frame of around $45 million or so.White House Down is looking at $8 million-$10 million on Friday, which would put it close to $27 million.

• Like 5

In retrospect, it's easy to say "yeah". I thought it could overcome the Olympus factor, but there's just too much working against it.

I saw that too until saw that Marketing.

Posted Image

I was like Bombs away

There goes Tatum's star power bigger than every other Hollywood actor. One does not simply becomes as big as Pitt, Cruise, Depp, Jolie, DiCaprio and Downey jr.

Friday Update #2: Sources tells BoxOffice that The Heat is headed for as much as $18 million on Friday, which puts it on pace for a debut frame of around $45 million or so.White House Down is looking at $8 million-$10 million on Friday, which would put it close to $27 million.

I cannot believe this.

Wow.

There goes Tatum's star power bigger than every other Hollywood actor. One does not simply becomes as big as Pitt, Cruise, Depp, Jolie, DiCaprio and Downey jr.

Yeah since Downey Jr. and Depp were so big when they were Tatum's age...

....oh wait :P

It took them time to become where they are now. Tatum is just Rising. He still have 22 jump street and Jupiter Ascendin. Jamie Foxx has star power why isnt he mention?See what I mean. Tatum is going to get  rip.

Jupiter ascending could Flop tho.

WWZ still would have done good without Brad pitt. It was advertise as Epic Blockbuster.

Edited by Dragon

It took them time to become where they are now. Tatum is just Rising. He still have 22 jump street and Jupiter Ascendin. Jamie Foxx as star power why isnt he mention?See what I mean. Tatum is going to rip

Jupiter ascending could Flop.

WWZ still would have done good without Brad pitt. It was advertise as Epic Blockbuster.

Yeah-before Pirates Depp's ONLY 100M film was Sleepy Hollow.Downey Jr. was a has been before IM1.

Pitt was a hit and miss.

• Like 1