#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

^ Monsters Inc faced Harry Potter in its second weekend. And MU has summer weekdays.

Still, it was an acclaimed pixar original released back when movies had better legs. And the november/december holidays probably balance out summer weekdays.

It's always like she needs to post the earliest numbers first before anybody else no matter how crazy her numbers are. lol

Animation domination? So you think MU will be #2?Lone Ranger is headed to shit huh?

LOL Nikki. You guys are dissing her now but you were begging for her numbers just last year. You'll be begging for them again if Rth decides to stop posting. We've come to expect early numbers from him but really he is under no obligation to do so. Yeah Nikki is batshit crazy but she served a need for members with her early numbers. :D

• Like 2

I recommend RTH take vacation September - October when no one gives 2 fucks about the box office.I'm going to Disney world for Christmas.Any updates?

tdkr best of decade so far!

I been saying this since last year mike. This movie is epicIgnore the way bane got toasted and you have the best breakfast.Epic.
  • Like 2