#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

A $21m weekend would have put it back on track for $300m goal...but...oh well

I don't don't how. It should level up and lower the drops, cos otherwise is going to fell short.With these drops and jumps is headed into the $292-295M territory.

In honor of Ed, Imma watch TDKR on HBO..

Christ, I don't know if I can handle another two viewings today.

Screw it. Bale has such a beautiful mane in this film.

• Like 2

Emmerich did the same laughably bullshit "political statements" in The Day After Tomorrow. I laughed it off then and I laugh this off now.

And I ask myself what was more retarded; the films themselves or the fact Emmerich thought he and his films are intelligent enough to think it had biting "biting" political commentary?

• Like 2

If ever there was wishful thinking.

*Shrugs*

I just don't feel it making a dent now. Even in 2nd place especially in lieu of the (IMO) better marketed and more appealing cast of White House Down and Monsters University being a bigger hit than many (including myself) expected. Feel like if people want their action fill, they will go to The Heat next weekend instead.