#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

That may be true, but there's no actual way of knowing that IM3 would've had better legs were it released at a different time of the summer. 

IMO we can. the HP series has remained fairly constant even with very different release dates, if we compare HP3 and HP4 their weekend multiplier are quite different but their seven day multiplier are almost identical. Same for HP7 and HP8 their seven day multiplier are much closer than their three day multiplier. The obvious conclusion is that including weekdays to measure legs is much more accurate.

Edited by Louis Lux

Of course that was 2002, where Tues bumps were non-existant.

I expect increase on Tuesday for holdovers, possible small decreases on Weds, with most movies staying flat on Thursday or possible increases.

followed by

TITANIC, BITCHES.

There, now let's have no further talk of blockbuster multipliers. :P

My Big Fat Greek Wedding's multiplier shits on the Cameron twins' multis

Posted Image

• Like 7

My Big Fat Greek Wedding's multiplier shits on the Cameron twins' multis

That wasn't a wide release. E.T. is still the champ of all time for wide releases..

Also Titanic is over Avatar.

Edited by Louis Lux

Who cares about legs ?

When you do 300m or 400m, you obviously have conquered the Pussy.

It is a pointless discussion, but I imagine people debate these things as a way to argue which movies were liked more i.e. "my favorites are better than your favorites." 

Edited by tonytr87
  • Like 1

It is a pointless discussion, but I imagine people debate these things as a way to argue which movies were liked more i.e. "my favorites are better than your favorites." 

Exactly , this whole legs/wom debate is so biased people don't realize how much.

Unless a big opening sequel doesn't do 500m, it has mediocre legs and average wom.

• Like 2

Who cares about legs ?

When you do 300m or 400m, you obviously have conquered the Pussy.

Low multiplier to big numbers just mean, you're faster to reach the pussy. Otherwise, you're a slow burner that like cuddling and preliminaries from the feet to the legs to get horny before reaching that golden triangle spot.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

Low multiplier to big numbers just mean, you're faster to reach the pussy. Otherwise, you're a slow burner that like cuddling and preliminaries from the feet to the legs to get horny before reaching that golden triangle spot.

Does anyone actually start from the feet?..lol