Mattrek

Early Tuesday estimates DM2 4.7 previews

Still haven't seen it. Is it so good that it managed to convince the almighty Telemachos that it's the best!?

:lol: There are a lot of movies I haven't seen yet, and while I've liked others, they all have issues to varying degrees. FAST 6 would be my #2.

Even with all the massive hype I had for STID and MOS and FF6, This Is The End remains (and likely will remain) by far my favorite movie of the summer, followed by WHD, actually. Two overlooked movies in a crowded summer that blew me away. HO3 was by far the worst I saw, though IM3 still was frustrating as all hell.

-28%

so the Intership lost a lot of screens too

actually compared with FF6 & The Purge TITE & nysm drops doesnt look that bad

i was being overdramatic it turned out :lol:

Edited by Leyla

He still didn't write it. I'm tired of everyone complaining about the dialogue in MoS (which is bad at some point, I admit), and then going to complaining how Goyer ruined DKR. News flash: He didn't write any dialogue for DKR.

Also, on a random note but something's that has been annoying: I hate when people argue opinions just by saying "Well, it's more popular so it's better." I'm not talking about if DM is more popular, it's my own opinion that Cloudy is better. [/endminirant]

I didn't really have a big problem with the dialogue in MoS.  I didn't like the direction and ediitng.  It seemed like nothing had time to resonate emotionally because it just moved on to the next thing so quickly. 

I love both Cloudy and DM...I do prefer Cloudy though. 

• Like 1

i didnt hate anything that much this summer

Prbably b/c I decided not to watch movies that could potentially be not my cup of tea ala AE, HO3 or MOS :lol:

Edited by Leyla

I didn't really have a big problem with the dialogue in MoS.  I didn't like the direction and ediitng.  It seemed like nothing had time to resonate emotionally because it just moved on to the next thing so quickly. 

I love both Cloudy and DM...I do prefer Cloudy though. 

If Man of Steel had better editors (including sound editor) it would've been so much better. There was simply no... teamwork. There was an action scene with an epic theme that started slow, it went to the best part and then suddenly they both stop fighting for them to say a few words. That's when editing abruptly ends, including the soundtrack and everything they had been working towards during the entire fight.

• Like 1