CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

I made a WWW Thread for TLR and it was Locked.. Who thinks it should be opened now based on this???

the number goes up and you want to reopen the WWW thread?

It could still open to 60-70 for the 5-day. That wouldn't be too bad.

• Like 1

Awesome early numbers but still too early to call it yet I suppose.The DM2 marketing was indeed superb. On par with MoS IMO. But I'm curious on whether this again has the affect of making DM2 very frontloaded for an animated movie. TLR numbers again look good but too early. Hoping for 15M Can't wait to see how the holdovers are doing.

Awesome early numbers but still too early to call it yet I suppose.The DM2 marketing was indeed superb. On par with MoS IMO. But I'm curious on whether this again has the affect of making DM2 very frontloaded for an animated movie.TLR numbers again look good but too early. Hoping for 15MCan't wait to see how the holdovers are doing.

holdovers not much

TLR not bloody likely :)

Edited by Rth
  • Like 3

TLR-the highest grossing flop ever?

Of course bomb/flop are thrown out too much.

People said Pearl Harbor was a huge bomb. Amusing one was PA4-yes it dropped a bunch from PA3, but come on that is not a bomb.

(I even heard people call Armageddon a bomb!)

TLR-the highest grossing flop ever?Of course bomb/flop are thrown out too much.People said Pearl Harbor was a huge bomb. Amusing one was PA4-yes it dropped a bunch from PA3, but come on that is not a bomb.(I even heard people call Armageddon a bomb!)

Wild Wild West is probably up there, no?

TLR-the highest grossing flop ever?

Of course bomb/flop are thrown out too much.

People said Pearl Harbor was a huge bomb. Amusing one was PA4-yes it dropped a bunch from PA3, but come on that is not a bomb.

(I even heard people call Armageddon a bomb!)

We will talk about that in August when his OS run begins.

I made a WWW Thread for TLR and it was Locked.. Who thinks it should be opened now based on this???

100% NO. If it opens to a 70 mill 5 day theres nothing wrong with that. The OD isnt even done yet.
  • Like 2