CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

Wed

DM2 33-35,TFR 9-9.5,TH 5.1,MU 4.9,LME 4.5,WWZ 3.7,WHD 2.6, MOS 2.5,TITE 1.2, NYSM 550k

Amazing for DM2. And The Heat is holding really well. Solid for MU

• Like 1

I often disagree with people, but when I dislike/like a movie I try not to be obnoxious about it.  "Everyone who likes/doesn't like this is a ___" Nobody needs that shit.  

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 2

Wow, I was unprepared for just how hostile TLR is to the "American Ideal" (in the films eyes) and Capitalism.  It's really a very bitter, political movie only redeemed by a good final action scene with the classic  music.

This will die a very quick BO death.

• Like 1

Wow, I was unprepared for just how hostile TLR is to the "American Ideal" (in the films eyes) and Capitalism.  It's really a very bitter, political movie only redeemed by a good final action scene with the classic  music. This will die a very quick BO death.

You thought the villains represented the American ideal?  :unsure: Edited by lab276

Wow, I was unprepared for just how hostile TLR is to the "American Ideal" (in the films eyes) and Capitalism. It's really a very bitter, political movie only redeemed by a good final action scene with the classic music.This will die a very quick BO death.

You would have hated Killing Them Softly...