Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

Dwight Howard is an indecisive motherfucker.

Flip flopping like Nikki after 12 screwdrivers and two viewings of Magic Mike.

There's even greater whiplash from Laker Nation, who used to proclaim him awesome and the best, and now suddenly are totally dismissive of him. :lol:

There's even greater whiplash from Laker Nation, who used to proclaim him awesome and the best, and now suddenly are totally dismissive of him. :lol:

The fans learned their flip flopping from the master himself:

Dwight.

Decent Friday numbers so far, though not exactly unexpected.

We knew DM2 would have a decent jump. Though after the Thursday jump, I'm a little surprised that Lone Ranger had yet another decent Friday jump.

The butthurt rage is exploding all over LA, believe me.

Here in Houston, everybody is now like 'Maybe you should #stay, Dwight'

The man committed to Houston and is now backing off for the promise of potentially more money. Who wants a teammate like that?

Edited by #MrPink of Steel

Granted it has been eleven years, but if this weekend behaves like it did back in 2002, weekend to Friday ratios will fall in the range of 2.6x - 3.0x for everything.  Family vs non-family and new film vs holdover didn't make much of a difference in the Sat/Sun holds back in 2002.

Edited by JarJarBinks

I'm not sure why I'm posting since I haven't done so regularly for almost half a yr, but I felt the need to do so in this thread. Dwight will only hurt the Rockets with his spoiled, childish behavior. DM2 is a monster in the same neighborhood as TS3. Whodathunkit?I hope MU recovers today and begins it's charge toward 300m again. I kinda, sorta, for no real reason wanna see TLR.

• Like 2

I'm not sure why I'm posting since I haven't done so regularly for almost half a yr, but I felt the need to do so in this thread.Dwight will only hurt the Rockets with his spoiled, childish behavior.DM2 is a monster in the same neighborhood as TS3. Whodathunkit?I hope MU recovers today and begins it's charge toward 300m again.I kinda, sorta, for no real reason wanna see TLR.

I was with you and then you lost me.

• Like 4

Seriously people, this is easily the best movie we've gotten this summer. See it in a theater while you can.

But seing people talking about random shit is what you see every hour of every day.

Where are the set pieces, the Kryptonians & the destuction ?

With that said, how on earth Deadline gets 30.5 MAX from 13 for Lone Ranger (2.35x FRI) is beyond me.

If Lone Ranger does end up being more back-loaded than expected, wouldn't surprise me.  This thing is going to skew about as old (and rural) as it can get for a high profile summer film.  That audience just doesn't rush out more times than not regardless of WOM.

Edited by JarJarBinks

I never hated this movie like everyone seems to hate it... Morbid curiosity, i guess?

It's just cool to hate on it. Honestly it never looked particularly exciting. I like Armie Hammer and like Gore Verbinski as a director though. The mere sight of Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp in a movie again however makes me want to gag.

• Like 2