Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

In the end, it doesn't matter cause it's a minor flaw on top of a flawless record.. Nothing more thana blemish that will be forgotten next week, but he threw the fight...

and there it is...wasn't that easy? We all agree here silva is awesome and a beast-that doesn't mean he's superman...he has faults.  He let his guard down and did what he's done in some fights in the past-he got a little too cocky and got caught.  He's still an amazing fighter-as a guy who trained mma for two years I respect the guy a ton...not perfect tho.  Just like marvel-they make some good movies but they aren't perfect-thus why im3 was just an ok movie...Fire breathing guy pierce, gwyneth paltrow to the rescue. LOL 

How do you find a list of what the biggest theaters are anyway? I know the one I go to is considered a top 20 theater.

Biggest in terms of gross?

Why the hell are people talking about UFC in this topic? :bash:

haha i concur-hey we all know weekend threads always go off course now and then-ufc talk for a few pages is not too bad compared to some off topic talks I've seen.  My bad tho-won't feed BKBs fire anymore ha

I think so-I have heard it is at least.

And I know there is a list somewhere, I want to know how you can see it.

RTH can give you this info.

I believe Empire 25 and Lincoln Square in NYC are ranked #1 and 2.

DM2 Multipliers -

For each, I added on 59M(Weds and Thurs Gross).

2.5x = 264M

3x = 305M

3.5x = 346M

4x = 387M

4.3x = 411.6M

Difference is that Ice Age 3 had a slower start and 4th of July was a different day of the week, can't compare the 2.

Edited by Impact
  • Like 2