Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

Yeah The Heat  :D

Yeah expected big drop for MU but still solid

And OHF is so close with $99 mil :D

Doesn't look like OHF will make more in theaters. It is already the most rented movie in Hotels and on VOD: http://www.usatoday.com/story/dispatches/2013/07/05/most-rented-hollywood-movie-hotels/2492033/

The full Top 10 list:

[*]Olympus Has Fallen

[*]Oblivion

[*]G.I. Joe: Retaliation

[*]The Croods

[*]Identity Thief

[*]The Call

[*]42

[*]Admission

[*]Jack Reacher

[*]Redemption

Edited by grim22

RTH can give you this info.

I believe Empire 25 and Lincoln Square in NYC are ranked #1 and 2.

Empire 25 been #1 in NA since 2002 (it wasn't in its first 18 months) , LS has been #2 since 2005

the diff between #1-2 can vary  1-4mil (currently more 2mil seperate)

Empire 25 is also currently highest grossing in world

If you added E25 & E-walk-13 across the road together, its a monster

Edited by Rth
  • Like 3

Congrats to The Heat

awesome awesome movie :wub:

last week in the top 10 for TITE & nysm :cheekkiss:  I'll miss you (TITE can actually be in the top10 if KH drops)

hopefuly Rtg will still provide its numbersPosted Image)

sad for TLR. not the best movie but the haters def went overboard. It was not that bad as they made it out to be.

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

I don't know.. When a movie costs 250M to make with the main star's salary probably being about 20M or so and it fails to even break 50M much less 100M when most blockbusters do it on the 4th of July weekend, I think it's open season on TLR and that's what Disney Execs will be discussing during this morning's Boardmeeting coming up...

I loved the movie visually & I'm not against studios spending money on nice looking films . As for depp's salary I cant be the judge. For me even 1000$ is huge :lol:

Well they risked with Pirates & it payed off so i actually applaud any risk in this business. I wish tho they spent some extra $$ on writing a decent script

its def awful numbers nothing to spin

Im still a huge fan of Gore & his OTT action sequences & weird sense of humour so Im mourning that I may never see them in the near future b/c of TRL :( :(

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

speaking of Bateman

After I watched the Heat I decided to watch I'dentity thief'. Good thing I didnt watch it in the theater.

wtf was that movie :blink:

& while Melissa was good (lovely moment when they turned her into Adele :D )  I cant believe THIS grossed $134m :unsure: :unsure:

TRL is miles better than that 'hit' film.

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

Not to derail this thread, but you can clearly tell Silva threw this fight for those who somehow fail to realize this... That punch barely looked like it connected...

Posted Image

What is this about? I don't really follow these kinds of things, does UFC mean it's something like WWF?