#ED

QUIT THE PESSIMISTIC CRAP: BOX OFFICE FAILURES DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR ANYONE.

Seriously guys? So much pessimism on this forums."We want Lone Ranger To Flop""We want Pacific Rim To Flop""We want RIPD To Flop"This is getting out of control. No one wins jack shit for a movie "flopping". This is worse than anything I've ever read on this forum.

Edited by #Despicable ED
  • Like 4

Hey, hey. If movie is bad, and looks bad, or/and gets bad reviews (Lone ranger, RIPD), than it is good to wish them bad. It's quite funny when they bomb, and in future studios will be paying maybe a little more attention to quality of their movies. And that means more good movies for us, fans. :)

• Like 1

Hey, hey. If movie is bad, and looks bad, or/and gets bad reviews (Lone ranger, RIPD), than it is good to wish them bad. It's quite funny when they bomb, and in future studios will be paying maybe a little more attention to quality of their movies. And that means more good movies for us, fans. :)

I've heard this a thousand times. Nothing will change. More Lone Ranger quality movies will be released.

Look at M.Night for god sakes. The dude can't pull of a twist on a cocktail these days, let alone a movie.

So.. it's because of studios stupidity, hiring such miserable directors/scriptwriters as f.e. M. Night. And if they're stupid, and they are not learning from their mistakes... I will laugh at them, when their bad movies bombs.

So.. it's because of studios stupidity, hiring such miserable directors/scriptwriters as f.e. M. Night. And if they're stupid, and they are not learning from their mistakes... I will laugh at them, when their bad movies bombs.

Yeah but REAL people lose jobs and lose money.

of course i want movies to flop. why would i get excited about massive studios making tons of money, especially if the movies are shit?

big box office is interesting, not good.

• Like 1

Yeah but REAL people lose jobs and lose money.

Yeah, it sucks but that's with every job.  :/ If you are sucking at your job, then you are probably going to get fired. It's one thing if it's your first or second movie that has sucked, but if it's like, your twentieth movie and you still aren't producing.....then yeah, it's time to pull the plug unfortunately.

• Like 5