#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Turbo may not do over 20M in the 3 day weekend. The first big bomb for DWA. RED 2 is going to down too, and RIPD is going to be the bomb of bombs  :wub: . In the middle of all of this mess, I hope The Conjuring pulls over 40M OW.

Sinbad *cough cough*

Too high.

Why do you think that?

First one opened to 21, had a 4.15X.  Is there any reason for it to not open that high?

Yes but what is it about Nolan and his movies that create militant behavior?

He became big with Batman, so it's partly that he's perceived as the figurehead of that fanbase as much, if not more, than his work in of itself. Ultimately the internet has a habit of making all fans look like jerks at the best of times, though I agree that Nolan's following is a particularly interesting case.

Edited by Hatebox

15-17m max.

No buzz. Unwanted sequel. Gut feeling.

Why is it unwanted?  

I'm not trying to be a pain, I'm really curious.  The first did so much better than any of us really thought it did.  

I think Red 2 is going to appeal to an older audience that's been pretty much ignored

Yep, only one really has been NYSM and TLR.