#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Respect to all the PR followers who have accepted they were wrong, instead of acting like their comments after the midnights were non existant, like a Miami or Bama bandwagon fan. See, I wasnt trolling, I was just keeping expectations to normal. Still wished PR hit $40M, I wished all 3 could. Looks like this dull July is coming early.

• Like 6

I said before the legs won't be great after seeing it. Not really a terrible number though. 43 M - 46 M for the weekend.

You don't like DM2, kayu?

They funded a portion of the budget for PR as well, and they treated it like crap.

Similar situation to RoTG, Paramounts last film with Dreamworks, the marketing was atrocious. the advantage that Godzilla has over PR is that its a known title which may help sell it to a general audience,

Similar situation to RoTG, Paramounts last film with Dreamworks, the marketing was atrocious. the advantage that Godzilla has over PR is that its a known title which may help sell it to a general audience,

And a much more talented cast.

Adam Sandler is so damn lucky.

And he'll never realize it. At least not as long as they keep throwing $25 million at him to make steaming pile of shit after steaming pile of shit.

Edited by PDC1987