#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

That actually is a good hold for PR considering 3.6 of the 14.6m yesterday was previews/mids. That means it increased about 15% from Friday w/o those. Congrats Rimmers, PR isn't quite the disaster I thought. It's not the breakout several others thought either, but I guess crow serving will have to wait until we see what legs are.

• Like 1

That actually is a good hold for PR considering 3.6 of the 14.6m yesterday was previews/mids. That means it increased about 15% from Friday w/o those. Congrats Rimmers, PR isn't quite the disaster I thought. It's not the breakout several others thought either, but I guess crow serving will have to wait until we see what legs are.

Looking at it that way, I guess the # isn't too bad. :mellow:

Spin it all you want. it is a box office bomb in the US. no 2 ways about it.

Well, PR wasn't going to have a huge weekend as soon as we saw the Friday number. But a 15% increase from Friday-mids is actually pretty good. The weekend is not going to hit $40m (not even close!), but we have no idea about legs yet. It certainly can go well over $100m if it has decent legs.

• Like 2

Spin it all you want. it is a box office bomb in the US. no 2 ways about it.

:lol: Believe me I'm not the one who's eager to spin it being a success. But if it has the great legs the Rimmers think it will (and that's a big if right now), it could close in on 150m with a 37m OW. I think it will finish around 100-110m with that OW, but as of now neither number is set in stone.

• Like 2