Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

L O freaking L at people taking LexG seriously about Red

That's because I had no idea who LexG was or is. But now that I get the gist of what he does I think I'll follow him on twitter. Some of the other stuff people have posted from him is pretty funny.

I'm honestly curious: why all the RR hate?

Can't figure it out either.  He's a nice guy, polite, handsome and he has banged some of the hottest women in Hollywood.....HMMMMMM, there's your answer.  

• Like 9

That's because I had no idea who LexG was or is. But now that I get the gist of what he does I think I'll follow him on twitter. Some of the other stuff people have posted from him is pretty funny.

To be fair, you have to be willing to put up with a lot of "WHERE ARE THE WHITE WOMEN WHERE ARE THE WHITE WOMEN" tweets, combined with "I HATE MY LIFE I WANT TO DIE" repeated ad nauseum.

So basically no one should ever spend a lot of money on an original or non-sequel property ever again.

That's obviously not what I meant. By all means spend $100-150m, heck ill even go $200m. But I'm sorry, $250m-300m was just plain ridiculous.

I'm honestly curious: why all the RR hate?

I don't hate the guy I'm just not interested in him as an actor. If I was told for some reason that I was never allowed to watch another Ryan Reynolds performance again I'd probably be ok with it.

• Like 3