Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

Biggest Blockbusters this Summer:IM3: 2.3xSTID: 2.6xFF6: 2.4xMoS: 2.4x

Funny, and yet when I brought up the fact that summer movies rarely get good multis these days I got nonstop arguing from you Rimmers that PR would be the exception. Mmm hmm.

Funny, and yet when I brought up the fact that summer movies rarely get good multis these days I got nonstop arguing from you Rimmers that PR would be the exception. Mmm hmm.

How many times should I say I'm wrong? Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

If it had followed TS3, it would've made 310.1M... If only. :(

While domestic total will be less then satisfying after the 2nd weekend drop, it's run in Japan has made it up for me personally. 80M looks likely in Japan.  :D

Can't "young people" enjoy a "Willis-Hopkins-everyone else" movie anymore?

Are they all that into Creatures, Instruments, etc?

:huh:

I really hope everyone is into Intruments movie like they were into Creatures and The Host movies.

Can't "young people" enjoy a "Willis-Hopkins-everyone else" movie anymore?

they obv can but I doubt they'll rush to see it on the opening weekend

Edited by Leyla

DM3 won't happen by 2015 with a Minions movie next Christmas, unless Universal wants to kill the biggest franchise they have right now.

Next Xmas is going to be crazy. Minions, Into the Woods, Annie, Tomorrowland.

How many times should I say I'm wrong?

50 million more times, I guess. It's like these guys like to hear themselves speak. I've, you, Omega, Gopher and few others have said we were wrong but to no avail.  <_<

• Like 1

I'm not going to apologize for liking PR. It was the most fun I had in a theater since TA. I was wrong about it's OW and multiplier but you and Robert have to move on, this infatuation is getting crazy. 

Edited by druv10
  • Like 3