abra

Tuesday TC 5.6m,DM2 4.4m, Tur 3.6,GU2 3.2, PR 2.5

You are the first person to get annoyed.

Well another guy told you to put a spoiler tag before I did.

If you are desperate to put spoilers it really doesn't take two seconds to hide them in spoiler tags, or at least format your post so it's obvious you are about to reveal spoilers.

Unfortunately I can't go to the cinema all the time so I, like a lot of people, have to wait to watch a film. It's just a bit of common courtesy not to spoil films for others. 

• Like 6

Is it really that much of a nuisance to put spoiler tags? Two weeks is way too short a waiting period anyway.

Yes, but in this case, the movie opened 2 months ago. The rules of the forum say two weeks, but I actually only start to talk openly about a movie when it has opened in every OS market. That was the case with AE.

The mods should do things to calm the board and not ruffle feathers.

I just talked about AE... and everyone lost their minds. :lol: The movie was released 2 months ago. People were talking about Star Trek and Iron Man 3 left and right spoiling everything in the followings days after their release dates and nobody said anything. I got both movies fully spoiled before I had the chance to see them.

I can't imagine why someone would get this mad at getting AE "spoiled". I think they really just want to instigate a fight

I spoiled something that happens 5 minutes into the movie and a scene where Will Smith leaves a message for his wife saying he lost contact with his son. It is not like I spoiled the whole thing.

Not quite there Tonto. If someone is going to call him stupid for posting spoilers to a film that came out 2 months ago, then turn about is fair play. We are mod, not robots. If you prick us do we not bleed?

Lol, but I still think that one should not lower there standard or the way they respond based on the behavior of others even if they r being unreasonable. If someone calls me obscene things while driving, I don't respond as such even if it is technically warranted because its not right to speak to people that way. If people on the forums were all tit for tat, things would b worse and I think it's an indirect duty of mods to uphold the standard. For example, Shawn is always respectful and non confrontational even if the people he responds to are completely off base. So I stand by my comment.