abra

Tuesday TC 5.6m,DM2 4.4m, Tur 3.6,GU2 3.2, PR 2.5

Stupid comment from a MOD. Just because a film is released everywhere doesn't mean everyone has seen it or that they will accept seeing spoilers in a completely unrelated part of the forum.

If you knew the rules, you would realize you were the stupid.

Why?

The first one made so much money, that I only think it’s evitable that the second one would gross less domestically.

Besides with a new director, it might not even be considered to be as good as the first, and thus might have worst legs as a result.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Sequels almost inevitably have weaker legs than originals. The question is whether CF can open big enough to offset the difference.

I don’t see it improving too much. 170 million opening weekend, and a final gross of 380 million are my predictions.

Even if your right, a mod should set an example for discourse and using the word stupid is not only unnecessary but it distracts from your point.

Not quite there Tonto.  If someone is going to call him stupid for posting spoilers to a film that came out 2 months ago, then turn about is fair play.  We are mod, not robots.  If you prick us do we not bleed?

• Like 1