abra

Tuesday TC 5.6m,DM2 4.4m, Tur 3.6,GU2 3.2, PR 2.5

Not quite there Tonto.  If someone is going to call him stupid for posting spoilers to a film that came out 2 months ago, then turn about is fair play.  We are mod, not robots.  If you prick us do we not bleed?

I said the comment was stupid not him. He retaliated by saying that I was "the stupid".

And really, two months? How about I put up the spoilers to every movie that has been released more than two months ago in unrelated to the film forums and see how long it takes for people to get annoyed with this rule. 

IMO there is no room for recent film spoilers in dailies threads.

• Like 2

There's a fine line to draw in terms of how much time is acceptable, and even more than that, it seems to vary in terms of the popularity of the film. Pretty much everyone tries to keep their posts spoiler-free upon immediate release, and for a decent time after, but at a certain point it becomes open season -- with Facebook and Twitter and all other sites (many of whom are more lax about spoilers than here) it's almost impossible to stay spoiler-free unless you willfully choose to stay offline.

At the end of the day, this is a movie discussion board and two months seems like plenty of time to have seen the movie.