abra

Tuesday TC 5.6m,DM2 4.4m, Tur 3.6,GU2 3.2, PR 2.5

MOS is now the biggest reboot of all time. It also sold more tickets than BATMAN BEGINS. What a failure.

I never said it didn't have a great opening...

Can we please go back to talking about The Conjuring? I'm bored senseless of MOS. 

• Like 3

No matter the legs, Iron Man 3 is still the movie to beat for the summer and possibly the year. Tony Stark is the King of the Box Office so far in 2013. 

Oh and awesome for the Conjuring and good for PR.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

No matter the legs, Iron Man 3 is still the movie to beat for the summer and possibly the year. Tony Stark is the King of the Box Office so far in 2013.

It's gonna take a lot for Catching Fire to beat it. It has to open to at least 170m to even have a shot.

I never said it didn't have a great opening...Can we please go back to talking about The Conjuring? I'm bored senseless of MOS.

No, we should talk about Oogies Love. I wonder when we'll finally get the sequel everyone's been waiting for?

It's gonna take a lot for Catching Fire to beat it. It has to open to at least 170m to even have a shot.

I had Catching Fire winning the year. THG made over 400m with no 3D. It will be interesting to see what happens. Either way it has a really good chance of doing it.

Would be awesome if The Conjuring can get a 3x multiplier. How many horror movies had that before?

While CONJURING is a pretty good horror flick I don't see how this is

significantly better than some of the more memorable horrors like

INSIDIOUS, GRUDGE etc.

While CONJURING is a pretty good horror flick I don't see how this is

significantly better than some of the more memorable horrors like

INSIDIOUS, GRUDGE etc.

Well better is subjective but it may be because this movie appeals to a wider audience.

I have to say Vera Farmiga is wonderful in the Conjuring. I've liked her since the Departed but she really does a great job in this movie. She brings something special to her role, imo.

• Like 2

Finally saw After Earth, and I have to say it doesn't disappoint in is awfulness. Will Smith totally forgets how to Will Smith and his son has always the same stupid face that I just want to punch so badly.

My favorite parts are the reunion, when Will Smith arrives from a long trip, and nobody really cares. He is not happy to see her wife and his son, and his son and her wife are not happy to see him either. And when Will Smith leaves a message for his wife saying the following: "I lost contact with your son... end of message". He didn't gave a single fuck about losing contact with his son. And he was mad with his son because he didn't save his sister? Besides not having any type of emotion, is Will Smith's character retard? The kid was like 5 years old, he would also have died if he tried to help his sister. Just WTF. Worst movie of the year.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Finally saw After Earth, and I have to say it doesn't disappoint in is awfulness. Will Smith totally forgets how to Will Smith and his son has always the same stupid face that I just want to punch so badly.My favorite parts are the reunion, when Will Smith arrives from a long trip, and nobody really cares. He is not happy to see her wife and his son, and his son and her wife are not happy to see him either. And when Will Smith leaves a message for his wife saying the following: "I lost contact with your son... end of message". He didn't gave a single fuck about losing contact with his son. And he was mad with his son because he didn't save his sister? Besides not having any type of emotion, is Will Smith's character retard? The kid was like 5 years old, he would also have died if he tried to help his sister. Just WTF. Worst movie of the year.

I'm sure After Earth 2 or one of the After Earth novels or maybe the After Earth videogame will tie up the loose ends
  • Like 1

Finally saw After Earth, and I have to say it doesn't disappoint in is awfulness. Will Smith totally forgets how to Will Smith and his son has always the same stupid face that I just want to punch so badly.

My favorite parts are the reunion, when Will Smith arrives from a long trip, and nobody really cares. He is not happy to see her wife and his son, and his son and her wife are not happy to see him either. And when Will Smith leaves a message for his wife saying the following: "I lost contact with your son... end of message". He didn't gave a single fuck about losing contact with his son. And he was mad with his son because he didn't save his sister? Besides not having any type of emotion, is Will Smith's character retard? The kid was like 5 years old, he would also have died if he tried to help his sister. Just WTF. Worst movie of the year.

spoilers!

• Like 1