abra

Tuesday TC 5.6m,DM2 4.4m, Tur 3.6,GU2 3.2, PR 2.5

lone ranger

Yeah, it ends up I'm seeing this since I wanted my rewatch of Pacific Rim to be in 3D and there's no good time for us seeing it in 3D tomorrow. I'll be sure to post a review tomorrow night.

• Like 1

I can't imagine why someone would get this mad at getting AE "spoiled". I think they really just want to instigate a fight

No one is getting mad and the issue isn't what movie or how much of it was spoiled.

I really don't understand what is so hard to understand about the problem with revealing unmarked spoilers about any film.

If I watch a film, I don't like to know what is going to happen prior to watching it. I don't see why someone being inconsiderate should effect my enjoyment of a movie.

• Like 1

No one is getting mad and the issue isn't what movie or how much of it was spoiled.I really don't understand what is so hard to understand about the problem with revealing unmarked spoilers about any film.If I watch a film, I don't like to know what is going to happen prior to watching it. I don't see why someone being inconsiderate should effect my enjoyment of a movie.

Those were not spoilers. That was the general plot that was revealed about the film

Those were not spoilers. That was the general plot that was revealed about the film

"A crash landing leaves Kitai Raige and his father Cypher stranded on Earth, a millennium after events forced humanity's escape. With Cypher injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help"

That is the general plot of the film. He didn't post that.

"A crash landing leaves Kitai Raige and his father Cypher stranded on Earth, a millennium after events forced humanity's escape. With Cypher injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help"

That is the general plot of the film. He didn't post that.

The stuff he said has been revealed in general talking a of the film by actors or film makers. Get over it

The stuff he said has been revealed in general talking a of the film by actors or film makers. Get over it

I might as well speak Swahili on here. It's not about the film or what he said it's the principle of posting any form of spoilers without having the consideration to highlight the post contains spoilers.

I'm not quite sure why you are getting involved, considering you accused me of being the one trying to instigate a fight...

• Like 1