baumer

Wednesday #s RTH

OT but are there anyone from India here???

(need to know for selfish reasons b/c I want to know Nysm release date there :D )

NYSM didn't do well in India. It had a very limited release and a very limited audience.

As you can see, it barely had 2 shows a day at one of the biggest theaters in Hyderabad, it lasted one week and then was gone. Would guess that it was the same case across India.

Posted Image

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

Great for The Conjuring, $57,500,000 and counting! Will be going into the weekend with $60M already banked.Should be at $75-80M by Sunday night. Excellent.

Did you like the movie Krissykins?

Great for The Conjuring, $57,500,000 and counting! Will be going into the weekend with $60M already banked.

Should be at $75-80M by Sunday night. Excellent.

With how well it's holding... I'd say $81-84M but yeah it'll already be the highest grossing straight horror film of the year

I always think of Transformers as an animated series and toy line first. That's the same way I think of GI Joe. When I think of CBM's, I never really think of the aforementioned in that way.

It all happened within a year or less span I just intertwine it all together. In the 80's they designed it that way for most everything that came out: TF, GI Joe, HeMan, Thundercats, Voltron, Silverhawks and TMNT to name a few.If an animated pitch happened the toys hit and the comics right along with it. The calendar may show 6-12mo apart but it was all schemed up to together.Gray area for me but I can see where some would differentiate them out.

May I ask what was up with your gallbladder? Stones?

I had surgery yesterday. Gallbladder got removed. I'm taking serious painkillers and in nauseous as fuck, but it should go away soon.___________Comingsoon.netThis Week's Predictions -1. The Wolverine (20th Century Fox) - $73.4 million N/A2. The Conjuring (New Line/WB) - $24 million -43% 3. Despicable Me 2 (Universal) - $15.2 million -40%4. Turbo (DreamWorks Animation/Fox) - $13 million -39%5. Grown Ups 2 (Sony) - $10.5 million -45%6. RED 2 (Summit Entertainment) - $9.3 million -47%7. Pacific Rim (Legendary/WB) - $7.8 million -52%8. The Heat (20th Century Fox) - $6.4 million -33%9. Fruitvale Station (The Weinstein Company) - $4.9 million10. R.I.P.D. (Universal) - $4.7 million -63%-- The Way, Way Back - $3.5 million -- The To Do List - $3.4 million N/A
  • Like 1

Did they tell you what was wrong with the bladder?

Gallbladder had stones in it. It's connected to the liver. Basically, most of the fat you eat goes there.