RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Down. Will be in the 50s for the weekend.

Doubtful. You should know not rely on estimates based on presales. Alot of folks are just planning on buying it right at the theater. Wolvie is no Ironman on OW... I really see at least 60-70. Lets see what happens.

I hate how all these sites start reporting larger numbers after Fandango surges, getting us fans excited, and then the actual estimates come out and the numbers are right back down to previous predictions...

That is AMAZING for The Conjuring. Wow. 

$7.2m Friday? It's gonna drop less than 50%...when's that happened before to a breakout horror movie?!

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 2

I hate how all these sites start reporting larger numbers after Fandango surges, getting us fans excited, and then the actual estimates come out and the numbers are right back down to previous predictions...

Sometimes the estimates come in 15-30Mil bigger than expected too Vino.. Dont lose heart yet on those 60-80M OWs for Logan.

Still excited about the massive  OS potential even more than the140-180+M domestic potential