Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

China is a military monster. You don't want to make war with them trust me.

No one is going to war over this movie. It's just empty threats. You think China would want to go to war with the US over a comedy film? Get real.

• Like 3

@AlamoDFW

FOR THE RECORD: We were still going to show #TheInterviewMovie…

12/17/14, 3:35 PM

@AlamoDFW

…but now we'll be showing TEAM AMERICA in it's place…for FREE(DOM). Because AMERICA, F YEAH. http://t.co/7A7p6ApIIE http://t.co/U3EEqQU1Px

12/17/14, 3:35 PM

This is a great idea. Other theaters should follow this idea.

• Like 4

They won't let them do movies about leaders of crazy countries still alive. 

That's not really about them, though. If a studio stops Rogen from making a similar film, they'll also stop anyone else from making it. Rogen/Franco have very little to do with the issue (that being the content of the movie) so I doubt much will happen.

I got love for Seth and James but I'm sorry, this was a HORRIBLE idea for a movie.  America and North Korea aren't really friends yes but making a mock killing of another countries president who's still alive shouldn't of killed the project from day 1.  Seth is a better writer than this.   Like who thought this concept was even funny?  I will watch the movie on home video but It's sad it took this "Leak" for this happen.  Honestly the movie should of never been greenlit off premise alone.  Imagine North Korea or even China doing a movie about killing Obama, Americans would be outraged.  

• Like 1

I got love for Seth and James but I'm sorry, this was a HORRIBLE idea for a movie.  America and North Korea aren't really friends yes but making a mock killing of another countries president who's still alive shouldn't of killed the project from day 1.  Seth is a better writer than this.   Like who thought this concept was even funny?  I will watch the movie on home video but It's sad it took this "Leak" for this happen.  Honestly the movie should of never been greenlit off premise alone.  Imagine North Korea or even China doing a movie about killing Obama, Americans would be outraged.  

I assume you're talking about TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE?

• Like 4